Skin complexion is the natural appearance and color of an individual’s skin. The color of the skin normally ranges from whitish to black. People who live in sunny areas usually have a darker complexion because they have more melanin. Melanin is a protein molecule that protects against sun exposure by making the skin dark in color. Almost everyone is looking for ways to improve the complexion of the skin.
There are many ways to take care of your complexion and become fairer. People with darker complexions mainly want lighter skin, and improvement of Improve skin appearance
can be achieved by following a few basic tips. The list below includes ways on how to improve skin complexion and look better:
1. Lemon: Lemon is often used to improve the complexion of the skin. It is a natural bleaching agent and can be applied directly to the skin or it can be mixed with honey and applied. Helps remove tan from skin and make skin clearer.
2. Cucumber: cucumber can be applied directly to the skin; you can rub your face with the cucumber slices and then apply the cucumber juice, leave it on for a while before washing it off.
3. Oatmeal: Oatmeal can be used to improve the complexion of the skin. Mix with tomato juice and some yogurt and apply this mixture. Leave on for a while and then wash.
4. Sandalwood Powder: Mix the sandalwood powder with some milk and apply this paste on the skin.
5. Egg: The egg white can be applied to the skin and left until it dries. Then wash it.
6. Tomato: Cut a slice of tomato and rub it regularly on the skin if you want to improve the complexion of the skin.
7. Almonds: Soak a few almonds in a little milk overnight. Grind this in the morning and make a paste. Use this paste and apply it to the skin. Wash after a while. Using almonds is effective for improving skin complexion tips.
8. Vitamin E: Vitamin E is essential for healthy skin. Include this vitamin in your diet or apply vitamin E by breaking a capsule directly on the skin.
9. Flax seeds: Flax seeds are made up of omega 3 fatty acids. This is beneficial for the skin and for improving the complexion of the skin. Include flax seeds in your diet by adding them to your breakfast cereals every day.
10. Gram flour: Add some milk to the Gram flour and make a paste. Apply this paste on your face, rub it gently and remove it after a while. Wash after. This helps improve the complexion and makes the skin smooth.
In addition to following these tips on how to improve skin complexion, it is important to follow a healthy diet. The diet should consist of vitamins and minerals required by the body to stay healthy and fit. Eat fish, nuts, carrots, spinach, broccoli, and sweet potatoes. Also drink plenty of water to keep the skin clean and to improve skin complexion. Remember to exfoliate, moisturize and protect your skin from the sun and pollutants.